banner image

Attention Fans Under The Age Of 18: Idina Menzel Gets So Super Racy During Her Shows That Disney Would Probably Not Approve!


Adele Dazeem Idina Menzel is rapidly becoming a name rolling off everyone's tongues…
And we couldn't be more thrilled for her!
But many people didn't know this AH-Mazing talents' identity before John Travolta flubbed her name at the Oscars - which is so silly!
In an effort for newer fans to learn more about this Broadway veteran, she's been opening up about the real Idina EVERYWHERE!
In a recent interview with Billboard mag, Miz Menzel HIGHlariously revealed that she's trying to find the right balance between her younger Wicked and Frozen fans, and being an adult:

“I’m a 42-year-old woman who likes to talk about sex, and I’ve got a foul mouth. Moms bring their little 6-year-olds to my shows in Elphaba costumes or Elsa costumes, and I have a responsibility. Sometimes that’s challenging to figure out how to continue to be myself even though there’s a little girl in the front row.”

The brazilliant actress also explained how grateful she is for her shot at re-stardom, which makes us love her even more:

“I feel grateful people are giving me a shot. It’s not something I take lightly. Maybe people didn’t know me before John Travolta f-ed up my name, but I’m not going to chase anything anymore. … Every time I’ve ever tried to do that, I’ve missed it. When you sit back and you just do what you love, things happen.”

She's been in the industry for so long, you have to obsess over her honesty, no?!
We're so excited for Idina's bright future!

Attention Fans Under The Age Of 18: Idina Menzel Gets So Super Racy During Her Shows That Disney Would Probably Not Approve! Attention Fans Under The Age Of 18: Idina Menzel Gets So Super Racy During Her Shows That Disney Would Probably Not Approve! Reviewed by SERAG EL GAMAL on 10:23 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.