banner image

Chelsea Handler Got FUQ-ED UP On Quaaludes While Partying At Jane Fonda’s House! Hear Her Mind-Melting Story HERE!



We thought the quaalude scene in The Wolf Of Wall Street was CAH-RAZY but it sounds like Chelsea Handler parties so hard, she makes Jordan Belfort look like a teetotaling choirboy!
The comedienne confessed on Howard Stern this morning that she was drinking HARD at Madonna's A-list Oscar after-party on Sunday!
Vodka, straight up, thank you!
She told Stern that she stayed until 5:30am and did not hold back at all that night, throwing back more libations than her liver would probably like her to!
But she’s no light-weight!
She explained:

"I walked my ass out of there!”

So has Miz Handler ever gotten so trashed that she caused a scene though?
According to her, only once - while popping quaaludes at Jane Fonda’s house!
Chelsea spilled the deets on doing some retro drugging while at one of Jane’s parties! She explained:

"I went over to Jane Fonda’s house one night and I did a quaalude. I had never done a quaalude before. My friend had one. She gave me two quaaludes. Jane has these dance parties. So I took both of them and that was a disaster. I’m a pretty good drinker, I know how to handle myself. I couldn’t move [after this]. Every time I'd get up I'd fall back down!”

That…is amazing!
Chelsea also admits that she came clean to her hostess about getting high at the party! She said:

"I told Jane that I took two quaaludes and she said, ‘Well then you better sit down and not get up for awhile.’ She didn’t care. She’s super cool.”

Considering she lived through the 70s, we’re sure Jane Fonda is no stranger to ludes making an appearance at her parties!
After having that hypnotic of an experience however, Chelsea says she plans on sticking to booze and ONLY booze from now on. She told Howard:

"I’m 39 now. I can’t do all those drugs anymore.”

Smart move, gurl.
Why do drugs when you’ve got your BFF vodka to keep you company!
Cheers!

Chelsea Handler Got FUQ-ED UP On Quaaludes While Partying At Jane Fonda’s House! Hear Her Mind-Melting Story HERE! Chelsea Handler Got FUQ-ED UP On Quaaludes While Partying At Jane Fonda’s House! Hear Her Mind-Melting Story HERE! Reviewed by SERAG EL GAMAL on 10:16 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.