banner image

This Actress Could've Had Kristen Stewart's Life Had She Not Passed On Twilight! Does She Regret That Decision Now?!

Who wouldn't want to star opposite of Robert Pattinson?!
Many girls would've killed for the part of Bella Swan in Twilight, but not this girl!
In fact, Emily Browning has absolutely no regrets declining the audition for the now iconic role whatsoever! Even after Stephanie Meyer wrote on her blog about her then love for the Sucker Punch actress!
Emily remembered back on that moment and said:
“People knew that ‘Twilight’ was going to be successful but I don’t think anyone guessed that it was going to be as huge as it was. If that had been me, I might not even be acting anymore because just thinking about the way they were constantly hounded by people after that film makes me feel anxious. I don’t think I could have handled that. I’m pretty happy with the choices and decisions that I’ve made. I don’t really have any regrets in that sense.”
Girl, you totally could've been Kristen Stewart!
But things all happen for a reason! Emily went on with her life to star in some small indie films and recently starred in the film Pompeii.
Looks like life is still good for the budding actress!

This Actress Could've Had Kristen Stewart's Life Had She Not Passed On Twilight! Does She Regret That Decision Now?! This Actress Could've Had Kristen Stewart's Life Had She Not Passed On Twilight! Does She Regret That Decision Now?! Reviewed by SERAG EL GAMAL on 4:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.